Thursday, May 19, 2011

George

My creative writing teacher's name is George, he's an older white-haired man with a beard. He's written two memoir novels that I know of and both have been published. So here's the interesting and really cool part... His book "Bones of the Master" was bought by Hollywood, I don't remember which company bought it, but anyway it's in preproduction right now. What's really cool is that Richard Gere wants to play George's character in the movie!!! George has been keeping in contact with Richard Gere's "people" and the production company has to have the budget set for the film by this coming winter. I think it's so cool that I'm being taught by an author who had these wonderful published books, and one is soon to be a movie featuring Richard Gere!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment