Sunday, April 3, 2011

Birthday-- Day 2!!!!





I don't even know where to start on explaining how much fun I had this weekend! I'm so thankful for the friends that I have here in Greece, they truly made me feel at home! I must say I did miss my friends from home and my family and would have loved to have had them here to celebrate with me!
Oh man, so where to start! Last night my friends all got together and made me an amazing and DELICIOUS Mexican dinner! It was a true fiesta. We had tacos and margaritas! We then went out to the bar again and of course had some drinks to celebrate at midnight! Then around 1am my bodyguard, Peter, gave me a half striptease on the bar! Haha it was so great, I could not stop laughing! He also bought me some flowers, along with the dance! We then walked home and I stopped at my favorite sandwich shop here on the island and had George, a kid that works there, make me the usual (which I don't really know what the usual is, because he never tells me he just makes it) and he gave it to me for FREE! I couldn't have asked for a better 21st birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment