Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Athens


The flight to Athens was insane, to say the least. I almost missed my flight to Germany which was stressful, if that would've happened I would've most definitely been a hot mess. haha
Once I landed in Athens though, I was completely exhausted! I dropped my bags off at the hostel, which was the shittiest place I've ever seen. I was scared to lay in the beds [i put a tee shirt over my pillow]. We then went to eat and had an abundance of wine and 12 platters of authentic Greek food! It was delicious! I then went back to the hostel and slept for 20hrs!
Dinner tonight was amazing, as well! I had torillini and the owner of the restaurant gave us free wine! THEN, we went to the most precious cafe and had hot chocolate with Baileys [it was sooooo good!]
Tomorrow I take a 4hr ferry ride to Paros, the island I will be living on, and I don't know when I'll be able to use the internet again.

I'm posting a picture of Athens as I was landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment